Chillsaver Flexible PVC Swing Doors have been developed for use in medium to high traffic areas and are generally used for personnel access using hand operated trolleys and pallet trucks.
These doors are often used as a barrier where there is an issue with wind as they have superior wind resistance characteristics than those of a strip curtain.
PVC Swing Doors have been used in the following applications. Temperature Zoning, Privacy Screening, Noise Control, Sterile Areas, Hospital Clean Rooms, Laboratories, Pharmaceuticals, Hazardous Areas, Food Manufacturing and Supermarkets.
- Floor and head mounted
- Aluminium stiles to reduce weight and inertia
- High clarity PVC panels with bevelled edges
- Nylon bearings that never require lubrication
- Easy adjustment of spring tension and centralization
- Replacement PVC panels easily ordered by quoting the opening size
- Full width top mounting plates available
- Side mount bracket to spring assembly
- Raised lower pivot assembly
- Impact bands for high impact areas
- Clear, semi-opaque, and opaque panels
- Single or double sided magnetic hold-open facility
Extra Heavy Duty PVC Doors:
- Side mounted doors
- Suitable for extra heavy duty applications
- Motorised pallet truck and forklift traffic
- Fully welded steel head and stile construction
- Hold-open and non hold-open options available
- Impact bands and support loops available
- Full height mounting plate option