In certain applications, if greater separation and sealing are required between the zones, PVC strips can be replaced with flexible PVC panels. These are generally combined with a double slider/triple slider glider system to allow access to the different zones.
Benefits of a Flexible PVC Panel Option:
- Less leakage between the temperature zones.
- Dramatically reduces cold air loss.
- Generally uses 5mm to 7mm thick PVC.
- Available in STANDARD and POLAR grades of PVC
- Extremely durable in harsh environments.