Fixed curtain systems are the cheapest option and are generally mounted just inside the truck rear and side doors. They are sometimes mounted midway up the truck body to separate a frozen area from a chilled area or a chilled area from an unchilled or dry area.
Benefits of a Fixed PVC Strip Curtain System:
- Dramatically reduces cold air loss
- Cheaper than a sliding or gliding system
- Ideal for side doors, rear doors and as a fixed divider at any position
- Multiple mounting rails possible to accommodate varying load sizes
- Fixed system can be fitted across all or just one of the rear doors